What I Learned in Aught Eight
- I am happiest when my wips are all wool.
- Beyonce is, like, totally my favorite musical artist.
- “Working” from home is hard, but it is very fulfilling to have a “job”.
- Having a husband who keeps the fridge clean is wonderful.
- Knitting friends give the best presents.
- Making my bed in the morning gets my day off to a good start (I learned this a few years ago, but I think it’s good info to share).
- Cleaning out my closet was good, but as my sister-in-law said, it takes constant maintenance to keep it up.
- Constant maintenance to keep a clean house is a bitch.
- My sister changed her drink from gin & tonic to whiskey & gingerale. I changed with her.
- Fingerless mitts are somewhat pointless, yet fun to knit.
- Cables still scare me, but not as much.
- Camping is pretty fun, but next time I’m definitely taking an airbed.
- Facebook is completely pointless, yet I can’t stop updating my status.
- I love being a knit blogger.
- My kids, I love them to death more and more every day.
What did you learn in 2008?