Here are the links to my ongoing series of knitting tutorials:
How to do it:
- Slipper Soles – use sheets of suede from the craft store to fashion your own custom-sized slipper bottoms.
- Quickie Sheep – a super-fast pom-pom sheep; a great gift for a knitter.
- Darn Socks – Extend the life of your handknit socks by repairing and reinforcing holes. A must-learn for avid sock knitters.
- Toddlerize your BSJ – Using your own copy of the Baby Surprise Jacket pattern, you can use this tutorial to upsize the pattern to fit a toddler.
- Blocking – Best way to block projects knit out of wool or other animal fibers. (Download this tutorial as a 1-page, printable PDF!)